TPG Community

Get online support

TPG scam? - getting billed after service deactivation. can you pls deactivate my phone number? i had requested it 3 wee

SOLVED Go to solution
phillwv
Level 3

TPG scam? - getting billed after service deactivation.

can you pls deactivate my phone number? i had requested it 3 weeks back and i am still getting billed and it's still active.

account is 1200803334

I have been on the phone for hours multiple times a day and no one picks up.

I spoke to your rep on the phone regarding the cancellation of Phone xxxx. Looks like she didn't do her job apart from being a salesperson asking me to transfer the phone number to my uncle's aunties, and cousins.  Please be professional and resolve this ASAP.

get in touch ASAP and resolve my issue. else I will complaint to the communication ombudsman.

News channels are free to use the above text.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

can you pls deactivate my phone number? i had requested it 3 weeks back and i am still getting billed and it's still active.

account is 1200803334

I spoke to your rep on the phone regarding the cancellation of Phone xxxx. Looks like she didn't do her job apart from being a salesperson asking me to transfer the phone number to my uncle's aunties, and cousins.  Please be professional and resolve this ASAP.

get in touch ASAP and resolve my issue. else I will complaint to the communication ombudsman.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi @phillwv

Once you have completed registration, your TPG account details will be sent to the registered email address on your account. You may check your spam/junk folder if it's not in your inbox. 

We can no longer re-send the email however as an alternative, you may contact our Accounts team on 1300 993 011. Monday - Sunday between 8am - 10pm SYD. 

-Ahra_G

phillwv
Level 3

Thanks for the prompt reply. 

I understand that you cannot resend the email, as it was quite some time ago. 

My question now would be, with whom, or where, do I "complete the registration"?  Is there a Novus portal or website? I searched Google and can find no Novus that appears to be a mobile provider. 

Ahra_G

account is 1200803334

phillwv
Level 3

account is 1200803334