TPG wireless

Waynefaucett
Level 2
I have wireless Internet and I recently moved and I rang to change my address only to be told the wireless Internet won’t work properly in this area. I was told I’d have to connect NBN at an extra $15.00 a month.
I don’t know why I had to change as the wireless network works fine at my new address.
Can someone answer me why did I have to change to nbn??
7 REPLIES 7
david64
Level 15

Hi @Waynefaucett . When you say "wireless internet", do you mean 4G Home Wireless Broadband / 5G Home Broadband? 

You can check what is available at your new address at tpg.com.au. Select Personal, then the 4G or 5G plans. Enter your address. It will say if 4G/5G is available or not.

Waynefaucett
Level 2
4G home wireless broadband.
Waynefaucett
Level 2
I’ve had my 4G home wireless broadband in my new address and it works fine. TPG told me I had to change to nbn at a greater cost to me .
I don’t understand why.
david64
Level 15
Aubrey

Hi @Waynefaucett, let's check and confirm if the 4G Home Wireless Broadband is available at your new address. You can send your details to us via private message then we can go from there.

Thanks.

Aubrey

Waynefaucett
Level 2
After getting numerous emails from TPG today I’m more confused than I already was.
I’m frustrated and starting to maybe it’s not worth all the drama!
Shane

We responded to your initial post located here and awaiting your response. 

Send us your details to better understand the situation so we can coordinate this with the relevant team.

We will disable this thread to avoid redundancy and confusion, we will wait for your response.

Regards,

After getting numerous emails from TPG today I’m more confused than I already was.
I’m frustrated and starting to maybe it’s not worth all the drama!