TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to contact TPG for relocation

ameliahoran
Level 2
I have been trying to contact NBN for the last 2 week to relocate my home service as am moving apartments (currently working from home like many). They are no longer using a call service and I have been unable to start a chat receiving a message they are busy (even at 8 am when they first open), there is no queue service for online chat. I have also sent 2 emails but am now quite concerned I cant get through, has anyone been able to get through (and how)? Or can someone from TPG help? Am very concerned I will have no way to work from home next week.
Thanks, Amelia
8 REPLIES 8
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me  your customer ID, username or mobile number so i can send request for you.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Hi,

I have sent your relocation request to appropriate department  and great news is that in your new address where TPG FTTB service is available.

regards,

JayeshP9.

ameliahoran
Level 2
Great thank you so much - will they contact me or can the request be completed without anymore input from me?
Thanks again
ameliahoran
Level 2
Hi, I still have not been contacted about my move, I am in my new apartment (working from home) and have no internet. I am also unable to start an online chat.
ameliahoran
Level 2

Hi,

I still have no home internet and have been unable to contact TPG;

• I have received no contact as a result of the ticket you mentioned was created
  • I have received no reply to any of my emails
  • I am unable to start a chat - I now receive a message saying that I do not have permission to start a chat
  • When I use the self service function to relocate my service I receive a message advising to call TPG

I understand the a large number of people will be experiencing service issues at the moment however this is ridiculous, there appears to be no queue order for working through tickets and emails as I sent my intial email on the 1st April (3 weeks ago).

Please organise to contact me, I do not expect that I will be paying for service during this time that I have had no internet service and no customer service.

Thanks, Amelia

PeterW

Good morning,

Apologies for the difficulties you have had. Due to Corvid-19 restrictions Like many organisations TPG has had to change its processes for the time being.

I have attached for you two links that will help withyour relocation using either the My Account system or the new MyTPG app.

I hope that helps

Regards  

PeterW

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Accounts-and-Billing/Moving-your-TPG-services/m-p/17838#M1298

My TPG app for IOS and Android - https://www.tpg.com.au/download

ameliahoran
Level 2

Hi Peter,

As i have pointed out multiple times (and emailed through screenshots of) I am unable to use the online self service function to relocate my service, I receive an error message saying to CALL TPG. If I was able to use the online sevice I would have moved my service 3 weeks ago.

Earlier in this post Jayesh advsied he had created a ticket, can you confirm if this is correct and provide a reference number? Please take the time to deal with my service properly or put me in some kind of queue to do so.

I have also tried using the app and the service is no different.

JayeshP9

Hi ameliahoran,

Sorry to hear that you haven't receive update. I have checked with relocation team so someone will give you a call in an 1 hour. Your previous  ticket reference #59474250.

regards

JayeshP9.