TPG Community

Get online support

Unauthorised cancellation of mobile number

WHK
Level 2
Level 2

Angeli - I've been waiting 3 days now and cannot wait any longer. Please just get whoever is responsible to have this fixed NOW.

Angeli

Hi @WHK

Can you please restart your mobile phone and then test the mobile services? It should be active by now. Let us know how it goes.

WHK
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Angeli, I've just restarted the phone and tried to make a call - but still getting the message that 'the account has expired', and also don't have any internet connection.

Please advise.

Angeli

Thanks for confirming this. We're now talking with our accounts team regarding your service reactivation. 

WHK
Level 2
Level 2

Can I get an update on this please? I need this connected before the end of today.

Angeli

Hi, we've been trying to manually activate your mobile number; however, the system is requiring a $20 upfront fee to be billed. Will it be okay if we will debit you another $20 to do the manual activation and then we'll reverse and refund it afterwards? 

WHK
Level 2
Level 2

YES! Anything to get my service back on ASAP.

And as long as I see the credit not long after.

Angeli

We've initiated the manual activation and it is in progress. The system will withdraw the request if the upfront fee is unsuccessful. 

Angeli

The system has once again withdraw the activation order. Does your credit card have sufficient funds?

WHK
Level 2
Level 2

Oh my God - YES it has plenty of funds!