TPG Community

Get online support

Update credit card expiry

katemary
Level 2

All I need to do is update my credit card expiry and it seems impossible.. I've logged in, navigated to 'Payment Details' and the 'Edit Payment Method' button is unclickable. Do I really have to spend an hour on hold to do something this simple? If the answer is yes, then TPG can expect to lose my account pretty soon. 

2 REPLIES 2
katemary
Level 2

An update - 

I just spend 30 mins on hold and finally got through to someone who put me onto the 'secure gateway' which asked me to enter my credit card details. I did, and got an 'invalid' message several times. Bounced back to the person, tried again, kept getting 'invalid' so she put me onto a special gateway which also was 'invalid'. Finally she told me to just wait until Monday to try again. Why Monday? Who knows, sounds like garbage to me. If it doesn't work on Monday then seeya later TPG, your useless website and customer service will see me spending my money elsewhere. 

Ahra_G

Hi @katemary,

Here are some of the helpful articles that you can check out for reference both for broadband and mobile services: 

Should you require further assistance, kindly send your TPG account details via private message.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G