TPG Community

Get online support

Waiting on refund for cancelled service

holden50
Level 2

I cancelled my service on 4 November and you've charged me for the period 7 November to 6 December.

You had already advised the 30 day cancellation requirement was waived.

When will I receive the refund?

8 REPLIES 8
BasilDV

Hi @holden50 

We'd like to check on the status of your request and see how we can help.

Please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

holden50
Level 2

I sent the following email to CustomerService email address on 4 November and never received a reply

@holden50 wrote:

I’m transferring my service (username = holden50) to another provider after being a loyal customer for 18 years – I’ve signed up with another provider today.

Do I need to notify you to stop charging my credit card and cancel my service?

When will you stop charging my credit card?

I want all my personal details deleted from your systems and confirmation this has been done.

holden50
Level 2

My reference number for this complaint is 13062334.

RobH
Level 3

We have had an IMAP email account for ages and now that we have transferred across to TMC these clowns have charged me for the next year. I have made 6 requests for a refund which they agreed to do so over the phone and in writing and they still REFUSE to make the payment. It's time that we took these people to the courts for deceptive and misleading conduct.

Shane

Hi @RobH ,

Let us help understand what happened with the account and see what we can do about the refund.

Could you send me a message with your details to better understand the situation?

How to send a PM?

Regards,

We have had an IMAP email account for ages and now that we have transferred across to TMC these clowns have charged me for the next year. I have made 6 requests for a refund which they agreed to do so over the phone and in writing and they still REFUSE to make the payment. It's time that we took these people to the courts for deceptive and misleading conduct.

RobH
Level 3

Shane, 

Here is the full email transcript showing that I am due for a refund, that has not yet happenned. Not impressed at all.

Rob

BasilDV

Hi @RobH 

We've edited your post as it contains your personal or account details, which we don't encouraged to be shared for security purpose.

Please send us a private message with your account details for further assistance.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

Pumpino
Level 2

@RobH wrote:

Billing issues are so frustrating.