Worst service ever

shamshersingh87
Level 2
I had applied for NBN50 last month, after two week I got reply that our address is not qualified for NBN service. So, applied for ADSL2+ WITH HOME PHONE. We paid for that and got modem at home. Yesterday I had an appointment for connection but no one arrive. We call TPG and we come to know that our application is withdrawn. Didn't get any confirmation about this, our TPG account showing installation date and everything. I have no idea what is going on. Very bad customer service, wait for an hour and then they says we can't do anything we connect you to the manager. When we connect to manager she disconnect my phone. I have small kid at home and I work from home . This is so frustrating. Very bad service. I feel cheated no one giving me satisfying answer. I want to cancel all this and want my refund.
4 REPLIES 4
David_M

Hi @shamshersingh87 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

shamshersingh87
Level 2
Please give solution for this ASAP.
David_M

Hi @shamshersingh87 

I can see Telstra have rejected the application.

I have forwarded this on to our senior installations officers to find out what is going on and someone will call you back ASAP within 48hrs.

We will try sort out the telstra issue, or if we cant provide a service you should be refunded.

Thanks,

shamshersingh87
Level 2
Thank you