TPG Community

Get online support

can't login to Novus, can't reset password

Liz1
Level 2

Hi,

I'm able to login to My Account using the old account number, to see old plans and usage details.

The email regarding Novus (06 Dec 2021) says i'm supposed to be able to login to the new account (new account number) using the old password. I can't.

I'm able to request for Password Reset. I received all of the emails. I can click the link. but i can't proceed any further. i'll get either "Cannot reset password xxxxxxx with this link" or 403 Forbidden.

I have tried clearing cache, data, history. tried Firefox and Microsoft Edge on the notebook, Via and Brave on Android.

I also have stopped receiving invoices since April 2022 (account is still being paid with direct debit).

someone mentioned TPG needs to reset "something" at their end. and/or that the account is no longer linked with the email.

anyone can assist?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Aubrey

Hi @Liz1, we'd like to have a closer look at your account and help you out with your login. We want to confirm which email address is linked to the new account and we can go from there.

Please send us a private message with your details.

Thanks,

Aubrey

RI
Level 2
Level 2

I'm getting the same error Smiley Sad

BasilDV

Hi @RI 

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to resolve this.

Please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV