TPG Community

Get online support

"An existing payment is in progress"

krystal123
Level 2

I currently have an overdue payment on my mobile plan due to insufficient funds, I tried to make the payment online but forgot to add money into my main account. So I thought there was something wrong to my account, so my partner changed the payment detail into his account, and when he tried to make the payment again, it kept saying "an existing payment is in progress" and I can't do anything about it. I thought it was just gonna take a while but the it stays like that for the whole day. Is there anything I can do about it, please help.

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @krystal123

Welcome to the Community!

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

Shane

Hi @krystal123,

Just checking if the payment has been posted, if you still require assistance feel free to send us a Private Message and we will check the status of the transaction.

Regards,

I currently have an overdue payment on my mobile plan due to insufficient funds, I tried to make the payment online but forgot to add money into my main account. So I thought there was something wrong to my account, so my partner changed the payment detail into his account, and when he tried to make the payment again, it kept saying "an existing payment is in progress" and I can't do anything about it. I thought it was just gonna take a while but the it stays like that for the whole day. Is there anything I can do about it, please help.