TPG Community

Get online support

why is trying to cancel TPG internet so difficult?

wizardpatch
Level 2

I have literally been trying to cancel my TPG business internet for 3 months. TPG rarely repies and when they do the responses are always the same and i reply with details and hear nothing....tried to cancel voa the website platform 3 times, same issue, amounts to nothing, been trying since July 25th and now I am getting the new reply telling me to provide my account name and details yet again, like a broken record. Ive already cancelled my credit card, charged back the last 2 months with my card company, (and got my refund LOL) and tpg still keeps me connected. Very strange. I have done everything TPG has guided me to do in order to cancel the service but its like a cat and mouse game i think, and the internet is the proverbial ball of string....Is this the tactic of TPG to not allow customers to cancel their internet so you can try to keep billing them? I find that rather unconcionable. I will use the evidence from the chargeback next week and hand that in a formal complaint to the TIO and fair trading, thats should get things mving in the right direction.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

We'd like to take take this opportunity to turn around your experience and get to the bottom of this. Could you shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I have literally been trying to cancel my TPG business internet for 3 months. TPG rarely repies and when they do the responses are always the same and i reply with details and hear nothing....tried to cancel voa the website platform 3 times, same issue, amounts to nothing, been trying since July 25th and now I am getting the new reply telling me to provide my account name and details yet again, like a broken record. Ive already cancelled my credit card, charged back the last 2 months with my card company, (and got my refund LOL) and tpg still keeps me connected. Very strange. I have done everything TPG has guided me to do in order to cancel the service but its like a cat and mouse game i think, and the internet is the proverbial ball of string....Is this the tactic of TPG to not allow customers to cancel their internet so you can try to keep billing them? I find that rather unconcionable. I will use the evidence from the chargeback next week and hand that in a formal complaint to the TIO and fair trading, thats should get things mving in the right direction.