5G Home Broadband

Iancm
Level 3

I have had very poor internet connectivity since converting to 5G Broadband. Again this week I am lucky to get more than 10Mbps and it is only 2:30pm ... what will it be like tonight?

When watching TV it periodically freezes so buffering catches up.  

I cannot check to see if there are any outages via the TPG website (like I could on NBN) and I think I have given it long enough to prove itself. 

Please arrange to have this service cancelled and transfer me back to NBN. 

Thanks...

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Iancm,

We got you. We will raise this to our Accounts Team to arrange the migration back to NBN Connection. Could you shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I have had very poor internet connectivity since converting to 5G Broadband. Again this week I am lucky to get more than 10Mbps and it is only 2:30pm ... what will it be like tonight?

When watching TV it periodically freezes so buffering catches up.  

I cannot check to see if there are any outages via the TPG website (like I could on NBN) and I think I have given it long enough to prove itself. 

Please arrange to have this service cancelled and transfer me back to NBN. 

Thanks...

Iancm
Level 3

24 hours later, alleged fault was fixed and still my internet performance is around 2-6Mbps on 5G ... not acceptable ... and it has been like this on and off (more off than on!!!) for weeks if not months. 

i need to get back on NBN with or without TPG ...

BasilDV

Hi @Iancm

We can confirm that the reported outage has been fixed.

If you are still experiencing issues, kindly factory reset the modem/router, then test the speed again.

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV