Get online support

5g home broadband is getting slow

kokyong1982
Level 2
Thanks for your help
chelsea999
Level 3
Hi,
On trial with 5g home internet, but never have I gotten the dreaded circling circle while watching streaming services with NBN. Checked the speed with speed test and getting 3-4 Mbps downloadon Sat night. I will be switching back to NBN.
Shane

Hi @chelsea999,

We appreciate your feedback with our 5G home broadband trial service, should you require assistance on switching back to NBN connection feel free to shoot us a PM with your details.

Regards,

Hi,
On trial with 5g home internet, but never have I gotten the dreaded circling circle while watching streaming services with NBN. Checked the speed with speed test and getting 3-4 Mbps downloadon Sat night. I will be switching back to NBN.

andrieslh
Level 3
Same here,
Even worst, random disconected
Shane

Hi @andrieslh,

What troubleshooting steps have you completed? Could you shoot us a PM with your details so we can proceed with the initial investigation?

Regards,

Same here,
Even worst, random disconected

andrieslh
Level 3
I did reboot modem,
I did reset modem,
I did isolate modem,

just today, the download speed is 8mbps.
Ahra_G

Hi @andrieslh

We're here to help and get your speeds back up. Please confirm your service address via PM so we can check your connection and assist further.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

andrieslh
Level 3
2:00 am speed only 15 mbps, eastlakes nsw 2028 area.

I did reboot modem
I did isolate modem
Shane

Hi @andrieslh,

Shoot us a PM with your details together with your best contact time so we can arrange our Technical Team to contact you for real-time test and investigation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

2:00 am speed only 15 mbps, eastlakes nsw 2028 area.

I did reboot modem
I did isolate modem