5g very slow

PC069
Level 2

Hi Just received by TPG 5G Home Broadband

The connection speed seems to be very slow
I ordered the Premium $64.99 a month 100mbps download and 15mbps upload

Connected the Device, connected my lapto to device... getting average 2-3mbps download and around 13mbps upload......... 

Is there a time limit I need to wait till TPG test\configured the device from the backend???

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @PC069 

Let us help identify what is causing a slow connection with the service. Could you post a screenshot of the speed test result on this thread for reference?

Also, what troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Send us your details via PM so we can proceed with the initial investigation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

PC069
Level 2

Hi Shane... attached is another speed test done, I have also attached a speed test in previous message

I got the device, plugged it in, very slow.....

Checked speed test.....Slow

Switched back to my Fibre to the Building (still active for 3 weeks) until WIFI is all sorted....
Fibre is getting 70-80mbps download....

Moved WIFI to near to windows, getting all GREEN bars for 5g connection...
Download speed is still around 2mbps

Shane

Got it ! Could you send us your details via PM?

Regards,

Hi Shane... attached is another speed test done, I have also attached a speed test in previous message

I got the device, plugged it in, very slow.....

Checked speed test.....Slow

Switched back to my Fibre to the Building (still active for 3 weeks) until WIFI is all sorted....
Fibre is getting 70-80mbps download....

Moved WIFI to near to windows, getting all GREEN bars for 5g connection...
Download speed is still around 2mbps

PC069
Level 2

Hi Shane

Can't send any more private message.... 

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.

I am free tomorrow after 11:00am Friday 16th June if you can organise a TPG Account person to disconnect the 5G Home WIFI and Revert the Cancellation Order on my TPG FTTB connection.... 
I have already boxed up all  5G Home WIFI device, ready to send back to TPG\Vodafone

Thanks