TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL 2+ speed drop

Liur1996
Level 2

the connection speed drop to 1/10 of what it uses to be on 10th feburary, and has been continuing. the location is ferguson ave myrtle bank 5064.

http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/29140560-2dd6-11e9-90bd-3b870a014140

4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi @Liur1996

Welcome to the Community! 

The speedtest results are certainly unacceptable. Question though, have you performed the test over wired or wireless connection? Any troubleshooting that you've done so far? 

I tried searching for your account using your Community details but there's no matching records found. If it's not too much to ask, could you please provide us with your Customer ID as well as your service address via private message so we can pull up your account and check the status of your connection? 

We'll wait for your response. 

Thank you. 

Ahra_G

Got your PM, @Liur1996

I've managed to run a line test and have detected evident line faults. I will organise a contact to be made from our Technical Team so they can perform troubleshooting along with you. 

I will arrange it at 5PM SA time today on the number we have on file. Should you have another preferred time and number, please send it through again via PM. 

Cheers! 

Liur1996
Level 2

Hi, we miss the call yesterday because I only manage to read this pm on the 14th, can you call again on this number instead 0411678826. Also is it best for me to be at home when you call? since,I'm working most of the time and can only get home after 5.

thanks

Ahra_G

Thanks for informing us, @Liur1996

I'll just go ahead and organise the callback tomorrow, 15 February between 5.30 - 6.30PM SA time on the alternate number you've provided. 

Feel free to let us know should you require further assistance. 

Cheers!