TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL+Home Phone Connection

SOLVED Go to solution
bones
Level 2

Waiting almost 2 weeks for connection. Just moved into new apartment which has a phone port with an assigned number, I have given this number to tpg who say they are waiting to hear from Telstra. Has anyone had this same issue and how long do I need to wait to be connected?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @bones,

The time frame for the installation of our ADSL2+ service is 10 to 20 working days. I checked the account and learned that our logistics team was able to send you the details of the installation of the service which will be this 19th of November 2017 between. It is required that you or someone above 18 years old is home during the scheduled installation appointment. 

Please read through the email with a subject: TPG ADSL2+ with Home Phone Installation Appointment.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @bones,

The time frame for the installation of our ADSL2+ service is 10 to 20 working days. I checked the account and learned that our logistics team was able to send you the details of the installation of the service which will be this 19th of November 2017 between. It is required that you or someone above 18 years old is home during the scheduled installation appointment. 

Please read through the email with a subject: TPG ADSL2+ with Home Phone Installation Appointment.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Cheers!