TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL2+ drop outs and super slow line

bingsta
Level 2

Hi as above...drop outs and super slow line (2mb vs 16 normally).

Need this fixed urgently as I use the internet for work.

Username: leexxxxxx

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @bingsta,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to locate your account using your given details. I've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians and found out that there is a line fault causing your service not to work.

This is now being handled by our Engineering Team and has been raised to Telstra. Telstra has told us they have booked a technician to check your TPG service anytime between now and 19/Dec/2018. Your attendance is NOT required.

I will pass this to our Engineering Team and make a follow up. Further updates will be provided by one of our Engineers via SMS or Phone call. Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

bingsta
Level 2
Hi. I now have no ring tone ie no phone service either. This is unacceptable as I use phone / internet for work. I need this to be fixed by 17/12/18 not 19/12/18.
Ahra_G

Apologies for the trouble this is causing you, bingsta.

We understand the importance of getting your service working however the initial date provided is the earliest date available provided to us by our wholesale partner Telstra. We can have a look to see if we can schedule you in with an earlier time however, we cannot guarantee this as we work with our suppliers to provide this particular service, which means we are reliant on their scheduling. 

I'll have an Engineer to contact you today between 3-4PM NSW to provide further updates regarding the lodged fault. 

Thank you.