ADSL2+ outage

CM
Level 2
Level 2
Still can’t connect to home internet because internet light has switched on. I’ve tried everything including resetting etc. Issue is in Rowville. Unbelievable! From 11:30 to 6:15, no internet. There must be compensation for this, you cannot have “unplanned” outages during the business day, I haven’t been able to work all day! Incompetent at best. When will this be fixed? No communication whatsoever. Not a single number from TPG works, already tried contacting online, nothing. If you’re going to have outages at least be clear with your customers as to exactly when these issues will be restored, own up to your shortcomings, and start treating customers like people.
2 REPLIES 2
CM
Level 2
Level 2
“ internet light has switched off” *
Riezl

Hi @CM,

We have experienced an unplanned outage which affected both our phone and internet services. Our Network Engineers have immediately engaged and resolved the issue. Customers should see services progressively restored as the restoration continues.

However, if you're still having issues, please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community