TPG Community

Get online support

Account FTP File Manager

Graham999
Level 3

This is regarding one's TPG website within the Account. I don't see a heading in which to put this, so here goes. Suddenly I find I cannot load up my main html file to my website. I keep getting much similar to: "The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.
Your support ID is 32c45f8b-7043-4a6a-8d48-edfbd4fbd327" 

So, all I get by going into Google is that it is due to cookies, but this seems to be dealing only with normal online activity - can't find any info about the cause attempting to load a file to a website. Anyone out there with some much needed tech info?

7 REPLIES 7
Shane

Hi @Graham999 ,

Is this an existing website / domain with your TPG account? Could you shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation.

We'd like to set your expectation that we no longer offer Website hosting and Domain name hosting service for new customers.

Can you post a screen shot of the error message when you try to upload the file?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

This is regarding one's TPG website within the Account. I don't see a heading in which to put this, so here goes. Suddenly I find I cannot load up my main html file to my website. I keep getting much similar to: "The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.
Your support ID is 32c45f8b-7043-4a6a-8d48-edfbd4fbd327" 

So, all I get by going into Google is that it is due to cookies, but this seems to be dealing only with normal online activity - can't find any info about the cause attempting to load a file to a website. Anyone out there with some much needed tech info?

Graham999
Level 3

Hi Shane, Tks heaps. Yes, this is a long-standing website, maybe 10-15 years or so. I can upload image files no problem, but when I attempt to load the main initiating file which is html, I get the same message each time - which is the same as a screen shot - "The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. Your support ID is 32c45f8b-7043-4a6a-8d48-edfbd4fbd327"  It's a mystery as it has only occurred recently. Without the .html file, the web will not open. Happy days!

Shane

Hi @Graham999 ,

Could you send us your details via PM?

Regards,

Hi Shane, Tks heaps. Yes, this is a long-standing website, maybe 10-15 years or so. I can upload image files no problem, but when I attempt to load the main initiating file which is html, I get the same message each time - which is the same as a screen shot - "The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. Your support ID is 32c45f8b-7043-4a6a-8d48-edfbd4fbd327"  It's a mystery as it has only occurred recently. Without the .html file, the web will not open. Happy days!

Graham999
Level 3

Hi Shane

Where does one send a PM from this site?

Shane

Please check this link, How to send a PM? 

Regards,

david64
Level 15

Hi @Graham999 . Did you get a solution to this?

Another user and I have the same problem.

Graham999
Level 3

No, david, I gave up and transferred my stuff to a new paid site, Hostinger. Very good and as my publications were designed by my own app, I simply loaded it up in one go and did not have to use their web building facilities.