TPG Community

Get online support

Additional email address

drymartini2020
Level 2

Hello. I would like to add another email address to my account for a family member.

I set up another email address successfully (as a slave user) with a password however when I try and log in to this new mailbox nothing happens! Any ideas what to do next?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

@drymartini2020 ,

Welcome to TPG Community! 

A Slave email is a separate account that has it's own inbox. Aside from your main TPG account, 19 more email accounts can be created. 

Please follow the steps below to create additional slaves or email accounts:

1. Log on to your TPG account by entering your TPG username and password in the "Your TPG Account" section on the home page: https://cyberstore.tpg.com.au/your_account
2. Click on the 'Manage your email accounts' link. This is located under the section headed "Email Management."
3. Click on the link "Add Slave User," enter the desired email address and password. Please make sure to keep it within the required parameters.
4. Click "Create Account" to submit the request.

Let us know if require further assistance. 

Regards,

ronlucken
Level 2

Hi. I followed the procedure to add a slave account for my wife. Now her incoming mail comes to my inbox? Her account needs to be private from mine. How do I fix this?

BasilDV

Hi @ronlucken

Thanks for raising this with us.

This is an unusual case as the slave should be a separate email from the main account.

Could you send a test mail from your main account to the slave account of your wife?

Also, can you try to send a test mail to herself using the slave account?

Let's see if it's going to appear in the main account as well.

BasilDV