TPG Community

Get online support

Are the help support lines still running?

Simmmmmmmo
Level 2
I have had an issue with my NBN box not connecting, and have called up four times tonight, been on hold for 40 mins each time then it cuts out. Has anyone gotten through recently? It doesn’t seem the line is active anymore. Is there another way to get help?
11 REPLIES 11
Rollo
Level 3

Same, in the Eastern Surburbs. I have been on the line for 45 minutes already. Nobody is picking up. 

Rollo
Level 3

No point at calling them. Download the TPG app, login into your account.

Connection status - Test your connection - Lodge fault. Choose a call back time slot

Shane

Hi @Simmmmmmmo ,

Let us take this opportunity to turn your experience around and help check what is causing issues with the service and see what we can do to fix this. 

Could you flick me a message with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I have had an issue with my NBN box not connecting, and have called up four times tonight, been on hold for 40 mins each time then it cuts out. Has anyone gotten through recently? It doesn’t seem the line is active anymore. Is there another way to get help?

Shane

Hi @Rollo ,

I responded to your post located here Let us see what we can do to fix the issues affecting the service. Could you shoot me a PM with your details?

Regards,

No point at calling them. Download the TPG app, login into your account.

Connection status - Test your connection - Lodge fault. Choose a call back time slot

Rollo
Level 3
Hi Shane,

What is the point of your Private messages, when nothing is happening. I’ve been trying to get anyone to respond to my lodged flaws since yesterday. This is disgraceful
Rollo
Level 3
I’m lodging a complaint to ACCC. I ask for everyone to do the same. This situation will never improve unless we do something. This is unacceptable level of service. Internet is not a privilege anymore, this is an essential part of everyday life. You cannot meet terms and conditions on the agreement, you’ll be dealing with the consequences of this. I’m done with being ignored. I’ve been calling you for 2 days, lodging tickets - nothing. You are just not even trying anymore
BasilDV

Hi @Rollo

We understand that your assigned Engineer has been in contact and booked the earliest appointment for the technician visit.

Your concern will be raised to our Complaints Resolution Team and a case manager will be in touch with you for further discussion.

BasilDV

coldze
Level 3

What about support over the phone? I've got an issue with internet for the third day in a row, nothing gets better. Trying to call you for the second day. WTH?

BasilDV

We are here to help, @coldze 

Can you explain the experience you are currently getting with your service?

What troubleshooting have you tried so far?

BasilDV