TPG Community

Get online support

Automatic Configuration Required

SOLVED Go to solution
holliedaniel1
Level 2

I've just received a new modem and when i attempt to connect, it's still saying "Your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured". I've unplugged and replugged all the cords, reset it etc. The lights seem to be all solid green as they should be in the troubleshooting guides. Help please!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @holliedaniel1, we have located the account using your community details. We have updated the modem details on our system and you should be able to connect to the internet now.

Let us know should you need further assistance. Cheers!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
orbistat
Level 8

Hi @holliedaniel1 Give it time, it can take up to a few hours as the activation server can poll for devices at certain intervals, for example 10 am and again at 4 pm.

holliedaniel1
Level 2

It's been nearly 2 days though?!

orbistat
Level 8

@holliedaniel1 wrote:

It's been nearly 2 days though?!

Hi @holliedaniel1 I had no way of knowing that going by the timestamp of your post today and you saying you'd just received it.

One of the Moderators should be able to look into it for you.

Riezl

Hi @holliedaniel1, we have located the account using your community details. We have updated the modem details on our system and you should be able to connect to the internet now.

Let us know should you need further assistance. Cheers!

holliedaniel1
Level 2

Its working perfectly now. Thankyou! Smiley Happy

Riezl

Great! Feel free to message us should you need further assistance. Cheers!

Cruickshank
Level 2

I am very impressed with your post. I hope to receive more great posts.

MyMileStoneCard

delsa21
Level 2

Thanks for the information keep sharing such informative post with us. And i am glad to see the solution. https://mymilestonecard.me/

Cobeyhaley
Level 2

I seem to be having this same problem