Billing

pjn53
Level 2
I had no NBN or landline service between 14-17 days. During those days I was given several dates for my service to be fixed. During this time I was told we would be given a free month of service. The next month we were charged our regular amount for our service. After a phone call I was told if fact we shouldn't have been charged. I accepted TPGs apology and assured it would be fixed next billing cycle. Once again we have been charged after being assured we wouldn't be. Once again I had to call and find out why we were charged. Once again an apology and we will look in to it.
Getting very frustrated having to take time to call getting an apology but nothing being done.
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @pjn53

Thanks for raising this to our attention.

We were able to locate your account and learned that this case has been raised to our Escalations team.

The free month will be applied to the next billing cycle as promised.

Thank you for your patience.

BasilDV

pjn53
Level 2
I will wait to see as I have been told this for two months. We also pay $10.00 a month for our phone which is hooked up to the NBN. While the NBN was not working our home phone didn't work. Why wouldn't we be getting that free for month along with the NBN? I called customer service the other day to speak to a manager to resolve and end this issue. I was told he was too busy to talk and would get a callback in 24 hours. I would consider this poor customer relations as I'm still waiting for my call. Which makes me think I should start check pricing and reviews of other services.
Shane

Hi @pjn53

I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. I can confirm on the latest log posted yesterday that the billing adjustment will be posted on the next month's billing cycle.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

I will wait to see as I have been told this for two months. We also pay $10.00 a month for our phone which is hooked up to the NBN. While the NBN was not working our home phone didn't work. Why wouldn't we be getting that free for month along with the NBN? I called customer service the other day to speak to a manager to resolve and end this issue. I was told he was too busy to talk and would get a callback in 24 hours. I would consider this poor customer relations as I'm still waiting for my call. Which makes me think I should start check pricing and reviews of other services.