TPG Community

Get online support

Internet keeps drop out

SOLVED Go to solution
spiderchon
Level 3
Please help, my internet connection keeps dropping out this morning. Tried to reboot everything but still the same, I need stable and reliable internet to WFH.

Regards,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
spiderchon
Level 3
Thanks TPG staff contacted me and now has been working again. Thanks.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hey @spiderchon ,

Thanks for raisign this to us, we ran an initial test and confirmed dropouts on the modem/router's connection to our network. Send me a Private Message with your best contact number and preferred time, we'll have one of our Techncians contact you for real-time test and investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@spiderchon wrote:
Please help, my internet connection keeps dropping out this morning. Tried to reboot everything but still the same, I need stable and reliable internet to WFH.

Regards,

Slav
Level 2

Seems to be affecting alot of people. Mine has been dropping constantly out since monday, very frustrating when you are working from home

Shane

Hi @Slav,

Alot of users are affected by dropouts recently but these are all isolated cases, I responded to your initial post located here

Let me know how it will go.

Cheers!

Seems to be affecting alot of people. Mine has been dropping constantly out since monday, very frustrating when you are working from home

spiderchon
Level 3
Shane

Yay! Glad to know that the issue has been resolved, @spiderchon

Please create a new thread for future queries or concern.

Regards,