Blacklisted IP

hugin1
Level 2

I have a fixed IP  27.33.25.79. My ip is listed on UCEPROTECTL2 as a blacklisted IP. My ip gets a clean bill of health, my IP is blacklisted becasue of bad behaviour of other IP addresses managed by TPG. Is there anything that can be done about this (other than me changing ISP)?

The blacklist message "If you are on the UCEPROTECTL2 / L3, you have an IP Address from your ISP that falls into a poor reputation range; i.e. the entire range of IP Addresses is blocked as a result of the provider hosting spammers. " I have check my IP is okay.

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @hugin1

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we raised this to our Network Engineering Team for investigation, we'll provide a feedback on this thread when it becomes available.

Regards,

I have a fixed IP  27.33.25.79. My ip is listed on UCEPROTECTL2 as a blacklisted IP. My ip gets a clean bill of health, my IP is blacklisted becasue of bad behaviour of other IP addresses managed by TPG. Is there anything that can be done about this (other than me changing ISP)?

The blacklist message "If you are on the UCEPROTECTL2 / L3, you have an IP Address from your ISP that falls into a poor reputation range; i.e. the entire range of IP Addresses is blocked as a result of the provider hosting spammers. " I have check my IP is okay.

Shane

Hi @hugin1,

Our Network Engineering Team advised that this issue happened when a devices or account connected to the network is compromised and sending spams. We recommend to perform a full scan on the devices connected to the network. On the other hand, we can try to change the current allocated IP address to the service to see if this will do the trick, let me know if you wish to proceed.

Regards,