TPG Community

Get online support

Broadband not working. Fiber to building service down.

pujarishi1003
Level 2
Is TPG experiencing a service outage for Fiber to building broadband services? Our internet is down and TPB CustomerCare has over 40mins wait time on the call (or call back), indicating there might be a bigger issue than just our connection.

Can someone pls advise?

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Tim_
Level 2
I have the same issue
Shane

Hi @pujarishi1003 & @Tim_,

I am sad to know that both of you are having issues with the service, our Technical Team is currently receiving a high volume of calls. Shoot me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

We recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: 

If you are using a WIFI connection, then you may check these links to improve your home network.

Regards

I have the same issue
Is TPG experiencing a service outage for Fiber to building broadband services? Our internet is down and TPB CustomerCare has over 40mins wait time on the call (or call back), indicating there might be a bigger issue than just our connection.

Can someone pls advise?

Thanks
Shane

Hey guys just checking if you're still having issues with the service, if so feel free to update this thread.

Cheers! 

I have the same issue

Can someone pls advise?

Thanks