TPG Community

Get online support

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare Latency Issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Vazzzzz ,

We're sad to learn that you're considering canceling the service due to the latency issues. Let us help rectify this, could you flick me a message with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Canceling tpg tomorrow

Dschaffler12
Level 3

Have not been able to login to my account for a few days now. Technical support cannot generate the notification to reset either. Seems bigger problems now Smiley Sad

Waiting again for another team to try and rectify this

account reset.jpg

Ahra_G

Hi @Dschaffler12, the latency issue is now posted in our Service Status page. 

Regarding your My Account access, when's the last time you were able to log in successfully? 

Riots
Level 3
It’s not in the service status page. I cancelled TPG and moved to Aussie Broadband, getting 3ms-10ms. No ping spikes at all. Not once.
Dschaffler12
Level 3

Technical support have responded saying it will be resolved tomorrow. When I get back home from work I will test. If it's working great, if not, unfortunately I will need to cancel and move on as well.

Tks for everybodies contribution here to try get this resolved for all COD players

Ahra_G

You may send your TPG Customer ID or username via PM, @Dschaffler12. We'd be glad to monitor and reach out for updates. 

Riots
Level 3
That has been there a couple of days before the issue started. It was not recently added
Dschaffler12
Level 3

Hi guys

I did a very quick test this morning before I left for work and can confirm when searching for a game (DMZ) the search is now showing < 23ms as opposed to the 150-170ms it was doing for the last few days.

I will confirm tonight if it actually connects to a game server and runs at the usual 10-12ms I was previously getting last week.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the update, @Dschaffler12 

Please tell us your experience for the next 24 hours.

For the other users on this thread, you may share the current latitude or ping that you are now getting in-game.

Regards,