TPG Community

Get online support

Can't send emails to Outlook addresses due to being on block list

robertjw
Level 4

Hi - as the header.

I have had this happen before and the postmaster corrected the issue.

I changed my password to try to resolve, but still need more help

Message is shown below:

Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [203.12.160.53] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3150). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [CO1NAM11FT031.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com]

5 REPLIES 5
Rica_R

Hi @robertjw,

Is the error still present after changing your password?  Also, were you able to do test emails via TPG Post Office?

Let us know how it goes, thanks. 

robertjw
Level 4

No better after changing email.

Emails bounce using TPG postoffice.

Same outcome for this email and the other I use.

Rica_R

Appreciate the update, I'd like to endorse this to our Post Master for investigation. Please confirm the concerned email via PM. Thank you. 

kelvie
Level 2

Jhoey

I am having the same problem sending emails to Outlook email address through TPG Webmail (see below).  Are yout able to get this resolved for me via the Postmaster ????

Thanks

Reporting-MTA: dns; web-atmail1.tpgi.com.au
Received-From-MTA: DNS; localhost
Arrival-Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 10:00:47 +1100

Final-Recipient: RFC822; xxx@outlook.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [203.12.160.53] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3150). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [BN8NAM12FT060.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com]
Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 10:00:49 +1100

BasilDV

Hi @kelvie

We'd like to help you raise this to our Post Masters for further investigation.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV