TPG Community

Get online support

Need to reset password on slave email account

SOLVED Go to solution
briandy0
Level 2

I did not change my password but for some reason the password I always used on a slave email account does not work anymore.

I tried to reset it online through "forgot password?" but when I entered the username or the customer number, the page said that it wasn't able to do it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @briandy0,

Let us get to the bottom of this. Send us a PM with your details so we can arrange our Accounts Team to contact you.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I did not change my password but for some reason the password I always used on a slave email account does not work anymore.

I tried to reset it online through "forgot password?" but when I entered the username or the customer number, the page said that it wasn't able to do it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @briandy0,

Let us get to the bottom of this. Send us a PM with your details so we can arrange our Accounts Team to contact you.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

briandy0
Level 2

Thank you. All fixed now!

Daisy_Dhen

Thank you for keeping us in the loop @briandy0. Don't hesitate to reach out should you need assistance. 

Have a great night!

Regards, 

Daisy_Dhen 

nis001
Level 2

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. Can someone please help? I spent an hour on the phone but they couldn't fix it.

BasilDV

Hi @nis001

We'd like to check on this further and see what we can do to resolve this.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV