TPG Community

Get online support

Cancellation & Complaint

baby14
Level 2

Dear whom it concerns 

I've had my NBN for two years and for the last 2 years we have had to have multiple technicians come out to the address and i have had to call so many times due to the internet disconnenting and as we speak right now the internet has been disconnented all day and i have two people that live here the rely on the internet. 

Everytime i call i get told that either nothing is wrong or that they will send out a technicians and then they come out and they end up saying that there is nothing wrong in the end so I would like to cancel and i will find a network that will give us better services and i would like a refund as i am paying for a service i cant always use 

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @baby14 

We are saddened that you consider terminating your service with us.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and reviewed the previous ticket.

The case that was escalated to our Engineering team was tagged as resolved since the service started working and currently stable.

If you are decided to terminate the account, will arrange a call from our Accounts team to discuss the process further. Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV