Cant send emails

paulcb
Level 2

Hi, I have been unable to send emails from my TPG post office for months, continually get the following message, extremely frustrating, unable to find a solution, help please??

"Failure Sending Message, Email address not valid. Please use an email address thats looks like user@example.com"

My email addresses are valid, I cant even send one to myself.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
Shane

Hi @paulcb ,

I am sad to learn that you're having issues with the email. We recommend to raise this to our postmaster directly by sending email to postmaster@tpg.com.au

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

@paulcb wrote:

Hi, I have been unable to send emails from my TPG post office for months, continually get the following message, extremely frustrating, unable to find a solution, help please??

"Failure Sending Message, Email address not valid. Please use an email address thats looks like user@example.com"

Thanks

Shane

Hey @paulcb,

Just checking how the issue went go with our Postmaster, feel free to update this thread in the event you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Thanks

paulcb
Level 2

Hi Shane,

Ive had no response as yet and I still cant send emails at all,

Would appreciate your urgent advice?

thanks

paulcb
Level 2

Just to clarify, I cant send an email to postmaster@tpg.com.au because I cant send emails

Ahra_G

Hi @paulcb, could you please confirm via private message the email address you're having issues with? 

We'll raise it directly to our PostMaster. 

-Ahra_G

paulcb
Level 2

the email address is  XXXXXXX@tpg.com.au

BasilDV

Hi @paulcb

We've edited your post as it contains some details that may compromise your account security.

We'll raise this to our Post masters and provide you with the updates once available.

BasilDV

paulcb
Level 2

thankyou, Ive still heard nothing though?

BasilDV

Hi @paulcb

We just got an update that it should start working now.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV