TPG Community

Get online support

Combine email only account to NBN

dan2340
Level 2

I sold a house and wanted to keep my email address, been with tpg for like 15 years or so, they said I would have to move to an email only account. That's fine, I did that, paid the 27.50 for the year, but before I did I asked 'when i sign up to the NBN can I move that email to my NBN account', because they said I couldn't have the same username from my old adsl 2+ account for my new NBN account 

I have been paying the 27 dollars for several years but want to add that email as an alias to my current account. 

I know it can be done,  RE https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/Combine-email-only-account-to-NBN/m-p/39279#M1505...

Please message me and i will pm details of active account username and previous account name  so they can be combigned.

Thankyou

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @dan2340

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your Email only account using your community details, but unable to locate your NBN account.

Please send me a PM with your TPG NBN account details (username or customer ID number) along with your preferred time and best number to be contacted by our Accounts team to assess if your email address can be transferred as an alias.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @dan2340

We understand that our Accounts team has been in touch and advised that in order to add your Email only account as an Alias under your NBN account, it needs to be cancelled.

Further updates will be given once available.

BasilDV