TPG Community

Get online support

Configuration Settings

SOLVED Go to solution
mezf
Level 2

Hello Smiley Happy
What are the correct configuration settings for my Archer VR1600v v2 00000000 ? Only recently connected to NBN

I am having fairly constant dropouts.

Not good, especially when one is working from home.

Thanks for any help that can be given Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mezf
Level 2

I want to thank you so much BasilDV

I didn't think it was the NBN Network. I did think it was the way things have been configured my end. That is why I posted, asking for the configuration settings. I did receive some information when the NBN was installed, but there wasn't a lot.

Thank you again, so so much. I will check out the link you sent

Mary Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @mezf 

Welcome to the Community!

We've created an article that will guide you with the configuration of your NBN modem. Check this link: New Connection Setup Help

We've gone ahead and successfully searched for your account using your community details. Based on the tests, there's no fault within the network and the status of the modem shows that it's been stable for more than a week now.

If you are using a WiFi connection, then signal interference may be causing the issue. You may check the articles that we've created that will help improve your home WiFi network.

BasilDV

mezf
Level 2

I want to thank you so much BasilDV

I didn't think it was the NBN Network. I did think it was the way things have been configured my end. That is why I posted, asking for the configuration settings. I did receive some information when the NBN was installed, but there wasn't a lot.

Thank you again, so so much. I will check out the link you sent

Mary Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

BasilDV

Glad to be of assistance, @mezf .

Stay safe. Smiley Wink