TPG Community

Get online support

Connectivity Issues Again

JRobinson21
Level 2
A few weeks ago my issue was fixed. The same issue has begun to happen again; my router randomly cutting out only to bring itself back. Last time the issue became progressively worse. Please advise or check my line again.
6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Hi @JRobinson21 

Thanks for raising this with us.

We checked the account and was able to detect minimal dropouts, however, it appears that the modem is getting a quite low speed than usual.

We'd like to arrange a call from our Tech team for further testing.

May I know your preferred time for them to be contacted?

BasilDV

JRobinson21
Level 2
The speeds were lowered as part of the adjustment that fixed the stability. I've no idea how to fix it myself.

I'm available at all times. Let me know what can be arranged.
BasilDV

Thank you for the information @JRobinson21 

I'll arrange a call from our Tech team tomorrow between 9AM - 10AM in order to test your service.

BasilDV

JRobinson21
Level 2
Two more dropouts within the last hour, it's escalating again like it did last time. It's becoming slower as well as less stable.
JRobinson21
Level 2
Spoke to Will in customer service, ever since he ran a few tests on his end my internet is gone and won't come back at all. He told me to expect a call from a technician in 24-48 hours but didn't say that my connection would be off or anything. Also, apparently my last issue wasn't even escalated correctly as I had been told it was. I need an internet connection to complete my assigned work and study, and I just feel like I'm being messed with by TPG at this point.
Rica_R

Hi @JRobinson21,

Not what we want to hear from our customers but we definitely want to get to the bottom of this and get it sorted.

A NBN Technician has been scheduled to attend your service and fix the line issue that is causing the drop outs on your line. 

Further details will be provided once available, thank you.