TPG Community

Get online support

Consistent Upload on HTTC

SOLVED Go to solution
garythomann13
Level 6

Recent issues with dropouts seem to have been fixed and connection has been stable since the last visit by the Datastream Communications techs on Friday 18-2-2022.  Speeds over the weekend and this morning seem to be getting what we paid for 200 download plan (Superfast plan).

What I am wanting to know is the possibility of faster upload speed?  Hard to find information on what upload speeds should be.  A post on the TPG Community forum mentioned Ultrafast (250 plan) has upload to 50Mbps.

Tried the change plan process and could see under #NBN Speeds a vague notion that on the 100 plan '...upload speeds between 1Mbps and 20Mbps'.

I have HTTC (coax cable) but the Ultrafast plan was not listed.

How can we get a more consistent upload speed?  Which is important for working from home telecommuters.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
garythomann13
Level 6

Wrong.  You have not answered any of my questions.

Rang TPG new accounts and the 100 superfast plan is that 100/25 down/up.

The 250 ultrafast plan is 250/50 down/up.  To go the 250 will need to start as new account and sign up for 6months to score the deal at $115/month.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi @garythomann13,

We have likewise replied to your post here: 

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/Dropouts-consistent-minutes-intervals-Benowa-4217...

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

garythomann13
Level 6

Wrong.  You have not answered any of my questions.

Rang TPG new accounts and the 100 superfast plan is that 100/25 down/up.

The 250 ultrafast plan is 250/50 down/up.  To go the 250 will need to start as new account and sign up for 6months to score the deal at $115/month.