TPG Community

Get online support

Constant drop-outs

BasilDV

We are not able to check the number as we don't have access to your account.

If you don't want to share your account details through private message, then you can wait for an update from your case manager once available.

BasilDV

tsudibyo
Level 3
Sent out a private message with my account details. Testing if its another an auto message as a 24x7 auto answering machine setup
BasilDV

Hi @tsudibyo

We've responded to your PM and will be waiting for you to complete the verification.

BasilDV

tsudibyo
Level 3
Still not convince if it's not an auto repair we reply. Hopefully is not wasting my time and get their work done
tsudibyo
Level 3
Sent out all their request so far through private messages
quinny525
Level 3
Everyday, never missed a day in weeks, the service is a joke
BasilDV

Hi @quinny525 

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see how can we help.

Just send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

quinny525
Level 3

@BasilDV wrote:

Hi @quinny525 

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see how can we help.

Just send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

Hello BasilDV

no need for my account details, I have contacted numerous times and now we find out the APP that we are asked to use does not always get the the right place, go figure.

When you lodge a fault that is the only one you can lodge, not as they happen two and three times a day for weeks now.

TPG are also really good now of sending txt message saying NBN outage in your area but NBN says there is NOT.

I emailed helpdesk only to get an email back asking me to lodge with technician and gave me an email address that bounced back, what the...

I call support desk and sit waiting and waiting until you just can't sit any longer but two days ago I got a call back and you guess what happens, "looks like nbn issue in your area and nothing we can do other than sit and wait", yet we all pay TPG for a service not NBN.

I speak to NBN and lodge formal complaint with them, and trust me it's hard to get to speak to someone and they say your provider has a process they must go through to get things fixed.

over 30 years would you believe I have been with TPG and they drop email to concentrate on their other services, well I think the community can see just how good that is going...

Can't wait to get all my email address sorted out

tsudibyo
Level 3
Hi Quinny525,

Hope your case get resolved soonest. I was sent out an email to TPG heldesk email address as provided and bounced back as well. Clearly poor communication among their internal teams.
jasonkaren
Level 2

I'll give my connection 1/2 days to settle then if the drop outs still continues, I will just cancel the service. NO point in me staying here and hope for the best when there are other providers who can do better. I just signed up 5 days ago and I had no idea this is how **ty its been with other clients for the past months.