D-Link DIR-5460

rlipka04
Level 2

I have the above modem and the Ultrafast plan. I am unable to connect with it. I have followed advice and disabled the VLAN and it still will not connect. The modem has been upgraded to V1.11 firmware.

If anyone has connected with it on Ultrafast (or any other plan), please precisely describe what settings you used. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Ahra_G

Hi @rlipka04

You may visit our website, select support then choose Internet > https://support.tpg.com.au/

Choose the type of NBN technology you have and it should provide you with the modem lists (TPG and BYO modems) and on how to set it up. 

This article can also be helpful: New Connection Setup Help

Let us know should you require further assistance. 

Thanks!

Ahra_G

rlipka04
Level 2

Thank you for response... BUT I have been through all this. Looked at guides. Phoned TPG support multiple times. Reset router. Tried suggestion in the threads. NOTHING works. I have literally wasted maybe 20 hours in total so far trying to sort this out... while busy already, moving house.

The router worked fine on tagged connection but when I moved I have been told my new connection is untagged (disable VLAN). I am currently using a TPG supplied router, and while it works, it is less stable (sometimes does not connect at full Ultrafast speed) and has smaller wifi coverage.

What I REALLY need is EVERY SINGLE setting (even thoe people think do not matter) and sequence of inputs to configure this router. So far every suggestion I have seen just shows some settings but not all.

BasilDV

Hi @rlipka04

We'd like to check on this further.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

Dlinkmisery
Level 2
Exact same issue here
Any solutions that anyone has found?
Shane

Hi @Dlinkmisery,

I responded to your initial message via PM, please check your inbox.

Regards,

Exact same issue here
Any solutions that anyone has found?