TPG Community

Get online support

DNS server cannot connect

revina
Level 2

Hi, I have been experiencing internet outage since this monday due DNS server issue. I have done all the recommended trouble shooting ways that are provided in this web, but none of them work. Please help me to connect to internet ASAP! 

4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @revina,

We have experienced an unplanned outage which affected both our phone and internet services. Our Network Engineers have immediately engaged and resolved the issue. Customers should see services progressively restored as the restoration continues.

In the meantime, you may check this community article for updates: https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/UPDATE-Outage-Notification-NBN-ADSL-TPG-FTTB-Inte....

We appreciate your patience and our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

If you're still having issues, please turn the modem off and on and check if this will do the trick.

revina
Level 2
I have done all the trouble shooting but all of them don’t work. I just reset the modem, it doesn’t work as well. When the internet will come back?
Riezl

Hi @revina, please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Riezl

Hi @revina, thanks for your PM. We have checked the status of your connection and it appears to be up and running now.

If you're still having issues, feel free to message us. Thank you.