TPG Community

Get online support

Delayed or missing mail delivery to wife's tpg email account

hkong
Level 2

A couple of days ago emails sent from my tpg email account and my wife's own tpg account to my wife's email account were ether missing or did not arrive until about 2 days after.

Last night my wife sent an email to herself (tpg to tpg) and this morning she received an email from Mail Delivery Subsystem : "Warning: could not send message for past 8 hours".

Today I forwarded an email to her and my daughter (all TPG email accounts) - it was delivered almost instaneously to my daughter's inbox but it's still not delivered to my wife's.

Something is wrong with her email account??!! Mine and my daughter's are ok.

35 REPLIES 35
Shane

Hi @hkong ,

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd love to help and get to the bottom of this. We'd like to confirm what email client is used for the email also, please test the if the issue also perists using our Post Office

Regards,

@hkong wrote:

A couple of days ago emails sent from my tpg email account and my wife's own tpg account to my wife's email account were ether missing or did not arrive until about 2 days after.

Last night my wife sent an email to herself (tpg to tpg) and this morning she received an email from Mail Delivery Subsystem : "Warning: could not send message for past 8 hours".

Today I forwarded an email to her and my daughter (all TPG email accounts) - it was delivered almost instaneously to my daughter's inbox but it's still not delivered to my wife's.

Something is wrong with her email account??!! Mine and my daughter's are ok.

hkong
Level 2

Thanks Shane.

My wife uses Windows Live Mail email client.

I shall experiment with TPG Post Office although we'd tried it out last week with TPG Technical Help Desk; it was still lagging then.

The issue happens mainly when there are attachments involved.

Thaks again.

Shane

Hi @hkong ,

Thanks for the confirmation, please shoot me a private message with the affected e-mail address also attach the screen shot of the error message from the Windows Live Mail. I will raise this to our Postmaster for investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@hkong wrote:

Thanks Shane.

My wife uses Windows Live Mail email client.

I shall experiment with TPG Post Office although we'd tried it out last week with TPG Technical Help Desk; it was still lagging then.

The issue happens mainly when there are attachments involved.

Thaks again.

hkong
Level 2

pm sent. Thanks.

Shane

Thanks for sending me your details @hkong.

The issue affecting the email has been escalated to our Postmaster, we'll provide you updates when it becomes available.

Regards,

pm sent. Thanks.

hkong
Level 2

Hi Shane,

Any idea whether Postmaster has any progress report.

I've just forwarded a msg from my TPG Post Office webmail to wife's email earlier on and it's not come through to her TPG Post Office Webmail account.

Thanks.

Shane

Hi,

I made follow up on this with our Postmaster and currently awaiting response.

Regards,

Hi Shane,

Any idea whether Postmaster has any progress report.

I've just forwarded a msg from my TPG Post Office webmail to wife's email earlier on and it's not come through to her TPG Post Office Webmail account.

Thanks.

freezer101
Level 3

Yep, I'm STILL having this problem as well.

Have contacted the postmaster and they said there's nothing wrong.

Now I see other ppl are having late emails getting to them and have been reporting it to you.

No one seems to want to help and or fix the problem. I've had a gut full regarding this, I just want some answers myself. It's the same for my in house TPG web page emails.  Some come through late others straightway. My brother also has a TPG account, and he is hit and miss as well. My brother sent me an email on Wednesday at 6:30 am and I got it in my box at 12:13 am on Thursday. The time also matches out with my TPG online mailbox. It's been floating around space! This is not good enough and if the problem persists I will have to go with another tel-co suppler. I can't afford to get late and delayed emails all the time!

Brian W

Riezl

Hi @freezer101, we have forwarded your message to our Postmaster and we'll let you know once a feedback is received. We apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you.