TPG Community

Get online support

Delivery incomplete when sending to tpg.com.au

GlennM
Level 2

Trying to send emails to my TPG account and to a friends TPG account from Gmail and I keep getting delivery incomplete errors.

Delivery error.jpg

Still can't send as of today. 

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @GlennM

We'd like to check on this further and see what we can do to resolve this.

Kindly shoot me a PM with your account details.

BasilDV

GlennM
Level 2

Hi BasilDV,

PM sent, thank you for your help.

Jeremy1
Level 2

Have you had any help yet Glenn? I am having the same problem but they will not help me as I am not a TPG customer 

RaeA
Level 2

Hi @BasilDV

We are having the same issue - our business emails are through google, and 2 clients have tpg addresses. 

While we have emailed them previously, and they have received those emails and responded, we are still having issues with emails getting through. I thought at first it may have been because it was a new address for a new staff member so we cc'd an alternate email address and they responded from the tpg account. Even after responding to the new email address, we are still having errors with this getting through. 

We have just been made aware of a second issue, which is lengthy delays in emails/calender invites getting through, for example

Email #1 sent 09:09 and arrived 10:15

Email #2 sent 09:24 and arrived 16:23

Obviously our biggest issue is that our emails are not getting through to the recipients, even though they have been previously responded to, so should be flagged as ok? 

Any recommendations or updates as to how we can get around this?

Thanks

RaeA

BasilDV

Hi @RaeA 

It is possible that the reputation of the IP address used by Google/Gmail account is low or bad, which is why it is delayed or being blocked.

You may check the reputation of the IP address with Google support and see if they can change or update it.

BasilDV

mike55young
Level 2

Both my partner and I are getting reports from a number of our friends with gmail accounts of delivery failures. This has only been happening in the last few weeks. One of the errors matches this one. I've yet to see what errors the others are getting. Seems to be intermittent as some emails from the same Gmail accounts are getting through.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @mike55young ,

Let us help raise this to our postmaster to better understand what causing these email delivery failures from google email. To better understand the situation, could you shoot us a PM with your details.

You may also raise this directly to our postmaster by sending email to postmaster@tpg.com.au

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Both my partner and I are getting reports from a number of our friends with gmail accounts of delivery failures. This has only been happening in the last few weeks. One of the errors matches this one. I've yet to see what errors the others are getting. Seems to be intermittent as some emails from the same Gmail accounts are getting through.