TPG Community

Get online support

Download speed of 1.91mbs

mresciniti
Level 2
I’ve never had issues with my internet before.. now all of a sudden today when I have assignments due my internet drops to a download speed of 1.91mbs! Please fix!
6 REPLIES 6
Erika

Hi @mresciniti,

Welcome to the Community!

I've searched for your account using your Community details and was able to find a match.

It appears your service is ADSL2+ with Home Phone. I just ran a remote line test and this shows no physical issue on the line.

I've noticed that you've ran the speed test via wireless connection. Have you tried connecting one of your device via Ethernet cable for testing purposes?

There’s some great tips on this topic here on TPG Community which should address this concern

Please visit these articles and let me know should you need further assistance. 

Cheers!

Erika

Hi @mresciniti

We'd like to check with the case that you've raised to us. 

Have you seen the links and tried the suggestions? 

Should you need further assistance, please let us know. 

Cheers!

mresciniti
Level 2
I have used my laptop again, and have done a speed test on wifi and via internet cable..

They are both really slow.

It’s taken me hours to download my online u. I have to visit family to do work. I’ve never had any issues before.
mresciniti
Level 2
The download speed is 4.0 connected and 3.9 on wifi
Erika

Hi @mresciniti

Apologies for the trouble. 

I do still recommend that we have one of our technicians give you a call to resolve your issue as your service may be affected by other factors.

Please let us know your best time and contact number via PM so I can get a technician to call you.

For your reference, please view this link on How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Cheers, 

Shane

Good day! @mresciniti,

We'd like to make a follow up, we are still waiting for your response. In case you have a free time do not hesitate to PM us your details.

Cheers!