TPG Community

Get online support

Dsl light but no internet

Rimplenegi
Level 2
Modem replaced second time.but still no internet.

System log saying :timeout pado packets.
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @Rimplenegi 

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Based on the update with your escalated case, the issue within the NBN network is still being investigated by the NBN Management. Your assigned Engineer was trying to call you earlier to discuss the case to no avail.

They will be in touch with you as soon as an update becomes available in regards to the investigation by the NBN Management.

BasilDV

Rimplenegi
Level 2
Thnx for reply but it's not helping us we are without internet for 15 days . And no one called me from your so called enggineer . I think it's high time you find the fault and let us know the update plz don't write it's been escalated to nbn or whatever it's been from 10 th of September and I want answer
Shane

Hi @Rimplenegi,

We apologise if our Engineering Team is taking too long to fix the issue affecting the service. We chased this with them and raise this for additional reference on the escalated fault, updates will be provided when it becomes available via SMS or Phone call.

Regards,

Thnx for reply but it's not helping us we are without internet for 15 days . And no one called me from your so called enggineer . I think it's high time you find the fault and let us know the update plz don't write it's been escalated to nbn or whatever it's been from 10 th of September and I want answer