TPG Community

Get online support

ERROR - 452 Too many recipients received this hour

ECTXYZ
Level 2

hi,

seeking assistance with a  "452 Too many recipients received this hour" error for emails sent from a personal email list. It occurs on a small list (7 members), and only for two recipients with .iinet email addresses (also occurs with larger lists with the same addresses. Only the iinet addresses are not delivered.

I'm using Gmail (chrome browser on Win10) to send the emails.

thoughts?

thanks, Craig

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @ECTXYZ ,

Welcome to the community!

I would like to clarify if the issue is affecting your Google Email or you're using Gmail Application on your Smart phone to send email on your TPG email address.

If this issue is with your Google E-mail, we recommend to contact Google Email Support for better understanding. In the event its affecting your TPG E-mail address please send me the complete e-mail address so we can raise this to our postmaster for investigation.

For reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@ECTXYZ wrote:

hi,

seeking assistance with a  "452 Too many recipients received this hour" error for emails sent from a personal email list. It occurs on a small list (7 members), and only for two recipients with .iinet email addresses (also occurs with larger lists with the same addresses. Only the iinet addresses are not delivered.

I'm using Gmail (chrome browser on Win10) to send the emails.

thoughts?

thanks, Craig