TPG Community

Get online support

Email issues - number 2

SOLVED Go to solution
snilsson
Level 3

Hi

I started to received text messages again that my registered email was invalid. This from government sites attempting to send me information. My registration is correct. My email is correct. Just seems that some places are not able to send me emails.

My wife's email seems to only work within TPG. It is one of our aliases. She has received some emails to the post office, but not all - I checked from one of my secondary emails and it did not get through to her inbox (no, it was not treated as spam). This seems to have become a problem overnight.

Same has occurred from my son's alias email with tpg as with his Mum. His secondary emails (non TPG) work fine.

Please look into

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @snilsson

Thanks for raising this with us.

We'd like to arrange a call from our Senior tech team to look into it further as there's no reported issues within our Mail servers.

Please send me the affected email addresses and your preferred time along with your best number to be contacted.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

snilsson
Level 3

thanks Basil and crew for resolving the issue. My wife was very pleased with the patient tech support. much appreciated

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @snilsson

Thanks for raising this with us.

We'd like to arrange a call from our Senior tech team to look into it further as there's no reported issues within our Mail servers.

Please send me the affected email addresses and your preferred time along with your best number to be contacted.

BasilDV

snilsson
Level 3

thanks Basil and crew for resolving the issue. My wife was very pleased with the patient tech support. much appreciated

MS1
Level 2
Level 2

When I send a TEST email to myself, the email goes in the Spam Folder, instead in Inbox -very unusual and never this happen in 15 years; also I cannot send emails to Outlook and Hotmail adresses - always they are returned.

Riezl

Hi @MS1, please send us a private message with your TPG Email Address so we can help with your concern. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

MS1
Level 2
Level 2

Dear Riezi,

I'm sorry, but at my age ( 85 ) I'm not familiar with this technology and I don't know
how to send a Private Message - this morning I tried to send to myself a test
message and it went in Spam Folder, also I send a Test message to Outlook
and Hotmail address and sometime they are going through, but most of the time,
the message sent is returningI and says  that couldn't be deliveredto the address.
If I try a test by sending me an email from Hotmail, the email is going in my
Spam Folder instead in Inbox ,same if I send it from my email address at tpg.

(xxxxxxxx ) so I cannot understand why.

Regards,
Matthew

Riezl

Thanks. May we know if you're getting any error message?

Riezl

Hi @MS1, may we know if you're still having issues?