TPG Community

Get online support

Emails from insurance companies not being recieved

SOLVED Go to solution
phillipwitts
Level 3

Hi,

I am no longer receiving Emails from some companies. Notably AAMI. The Emails contain attachments. Emails are from No-Reply1@aami.com.au.

The response they get is "delivery time expired".

I do get emails from onlinesXXXXXXX@aami.com.au with links that work. I do not know how long this has been happening to me but I see I am not the only one in this situation.

Maybe all the problem customers are transferred in from Chariot.net.au like me.

Please fix this problem.

Regards, Phil Witts   My TPG user is phillipXXXXX.  Email address is XXXXXX@alphalink.com.au.

I would appreciate receiving an acknowledgement to this Email so I know that something is happening.

Dont tell me to Email the TPG postmaster as I did this on 23 May 2022 and have had no response!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
phillipwitts
Level 3

Hi, Tomorrow is 5 days ago now. I can understand some of the vitriol from other community members on lack of service.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Shane

Hi phillipwitts.

We raised this to our Chariot Support Team for investigation and assessment expect them to contact you via email when updates becomes available.

Regards,

phillipwitts
Level 3

Good move. I have just been informed by Chariot that due to the TPG purchase the Email address I am enquiring about has been relegated to the dump bin. I have raised this with the postmaster and TPG community. NO ACTION. And there have been other issues on this subject reported. The best TPG community moderator Basildev can come up with is Smiley TongueM me with details and I will follow it up. The thred ends there. STOP TH OBUSCATION AND ANSWER THE ISSUES WITH REAL SOLUTIONS THAT OTHERS CAN USE.

Shane

Hi phillipwitts.

Is the E-mail address with alphalink is pointed to a tpg email address? If so, can you confirm the TPG e-mail address for reference.

Regards,

phillipwitts
Level 3

Hi Shane, I am not receiving Emails from AAMI to modify my userid. The Emails are being sent to pjwitts47@tpg.com.au. I have waited for 3 hours and no appearance your honour. Seems like the original post is really a TPG issue. I have removed all filters from my mailbox and that did not help. I note I am not the only one with this issue. There is no solution on his post either.I have sent a message to the postmaster and still have no reply. This cannot be too hardn to fix. I suspect the spam or Phishing filters on the mail system.

Please advise what your next step will be!

Shane

We got it, phillipwitts. We will coordinate this with our Chariot Team and provide the feedback when it becomes available. 

phillipwitts
Level 3

Shane, this is no longer a chariot issue. I cannot recieve emails from AAMI on my TPG email account pjwitts47@tpg.com.au. A header from the mail is 

No-Reply1@aami.com.au

This one got through once about 25 minuts from being sent   

FromSubjectReceivedSizeCategories
onlineservices@aami.com.auHi Phillip, Here is your email verification link for AAMI online services!Mon 12:32 PM52 KB

There were multiple of these sent but only 1 got through.

Not sure what good an Email address with TPG does me if I cannot receive emails from indiscriminate sources. 

Should I go with an alternate supplier who gives a better service? Of course that would mean taking my NBN connection with me.

Shane

You initially mentioned that you have raised this with our Postmaster, could you please send us a PM with the subject line of the initial email so we can chase this with them and request for urgent feedback. 

Shane, this is no longer a chariot issue. I cannot recieve emails from AAMI on my TPG email account pjwitts47@tpg.com.au. A header from the mail is

No-Reply1@aami.com.au
This one got through once about 25 minuts from being sent  

FromSubjectReceivedSizeCategories
onlineservices@aami.com.auHi Phillip, Here is your email verification link for AAMI online services!Mon 12:32 PM52 KB
There were multiple of these sent but only 1 got through.

Not sure what good an Email address with TPG does me if I cannot receive emails from indiscriminate sources.

Should I go with an alternate supplier who gives a better service? Of course that would mean taking my NBN connection with me.

phillipwitts
Level 3

Hi, Email heading 1.

Subject: Missing Emails.

Hi,

I am no longer receiving Emails from some companies. Notably AAMI. The Emails contain attachments. Emails from No-Reply1@aami.com.au.

Email heading 2 This one was a re forward due to no response from the first one

Subject: Missing Emails.

Hi,

I am no longer receiving Emails from some companies. Notably AAMI. The Emails contain attachments. Emails from No-Reply1@aami.com.au.

Rica_R

Thanks for the details, @phillipwitts.

I'll chase this up with our Post Master and provide updates once available. Thank you.