TPG Community

Get online support

Emails from some senders not received

smaiku
Level 2

Hello. I am not receiving emails from some senders since last week. These are no-reply@terrischeer.com.au, No-Reply@aami.com.au, Chandra.Venkataya@anz.com. There could be other senders, but I will only find out if I know that I was expecting an email and it did not arrive, like with the above listed addresses. I have had them send to my gmail address and then I forwarded to my tpg email address. AAMI sent me an SMS with the following message "We tried unsuccessfully to email you about Home Insurance Policy". From that message, it looks like it is not getting past TPG email server. My email username is xxxxx.

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi smaiku.

We suggest to raise this to our postmaster directly to get a real-time response, you may send an email to postmaster@tpg.com.au simply include the username or the affected E-mail address.

Regards,

smaiku
Level 2

Thanks. Will do that.

smaiku
Level 2

Hello @Shane. I have sent the email to postmaster 3 days ago. No reply from them. Can this be escalated please? Or should I call the Support line? I am not receving some important emails.

Thanks,

Steve

BasilDV

Hi @smaiku

Did the sender advise you of the error message they received when they attempted to send you an email?

Please shoot me a PM with the subject of the email that you sent to our Post Masters for fast tracking.

BasilDV

smaiku
Level 2

@BasilDV . I have sent you a PM. 

Thanks.