TPG Community

Get online support

Extremely slow ADSL2+ speed 6-48 Kbps (Tuart Hill, WA)

Ahra_G

Hi @zxcvbnm

Based on the escalated fault, Telstra technician is scheduled to check on the service on or before 05 January 2019 and your attendance is not required. 

Our Engineering Team is continuously monitoring the progress of the case and making sure that everything are following through. 

They will be in touch again as soon as an update becomes available. 

We appreciate your patience while we work on this matter. 

Thank you. 

zxcvbnm
Level 2

Hi @Ahra_G, @Shane

Do you have any updates on my issue?

Still no changes on our end.

I would like to receive the refund for the current month as I did not have a chance to use your broadband services.

Regards

Shane

Hi @zxcvbnm,

We'll chase this up with our Engineering Team and requests for urgent feedback within the day. I'd like to confirm if we can use the contact number on file, or if you have a different preferred contact number feel free to send it to me.

I apologise for the inconvenience.

In case you need a reference.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Shane

Hi @zxcvbnm,

Thanks for sending me your details. Please expect a call from one of our Engineers within 30mins-1hr from now. Let me know how it will go.

Cheers!

zxcvbnm
Level 2

Hi @Shane,

Had a quick chat with one of your engineers. He told me that the Telstra technician will be comming back again on Monday and I will need to be home for it.

Regards

Shane

I am glad to know that, @zxcvbnm.

I will keep my eye on this case, I am confident that this will all be sorted out on Monday.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

zxcvbnm
Level 2

Hi @Shane

Would you please let me know how it is going with the technician? Nobody has called so far. The connection has appreared but the speed jumps up and down. It is now 1 mbps. Before the incident it was around 6 mbps.

Regards

BasilDV

Hi @zxcvbnm,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I've reviewed the account and learned that the Telstra technician was able to fix the fault on the copper network. We can detect that the modem is getting a good sync speed with 6347 Kbps Downstream and 1020 Kbps Upstream.

I'll chase this also with our Engineering team to provide us further updates with the case.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @zxcvbnm,

I understand that our Engineering team has been in touch and was informed that they'll monitor the account to check if the speed will still fluctuate.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV