I spoke to another TPG tech yesterday evening and she did a bit more detailed tests with my line and router. She came to a conclusion that there was indeed a fault in my line and raised a support call to get someone from the engineering/technical team to contact me within 24hours but I received an email from TPG this morning stating that my Ticket# xxxx775 has been resolved and the case is now closed.
Can you please confirm if thats indeed closed and what was done to rectify the issue as this all happened overnight and I doubt a tech would have attended to fix the issue?
Based on the escalated ticket. There is a network drop out reported on the line and our Engineering Team made adjustments to the line to eliminate the issue.
We will keep an eye on your connection. In case you will experience another connection drop do not hesitate to let us know.
Should you require further assistance.
There are different types of dropouts that you may experience:
1. Network dropouts, this dropout is caused by a line fault on TPG or NBN's network. Affecting all device(s) LAN/Wireless connected to the modem/router this may require a real-time test and investigation by our Technicians and Engineers.
2. Wireless dropouts, this issue only affects the device(s) connected via Wi-Fi which can easily be fix by doing adjustment to the modem/router's settings.
3. Dropouts caused by ongoing outage in your area.
In the event that you experience dropouts via Wireless/Wi-Fi connection, we recommend having a read on the following articles:
• Troubleshooting a Slow Internet Connection
• Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home
• Wireless Channel on your modem - what is it and why should I change it
Recent line test shows that your internet is connected for almost a day now which indicates a stable connection.
Feel free to reach out again should you require further assistance.