FTTN dropouts

chatswood
Level 3
Someone just tried to call but the call cut out as I answered
BasilDV

Hi @chatswood,

We've responded to your FB post. We've notified our Engineering team to contact you again today to provide updates with the progression of the case.

Let’s keep the conversation under the same thread so we can best assist you.

Kind regards,

chatswood
Level 3
Let’s actually fix my internet. Keep getting a thousand different stories so wtf wouldn’t I be frustrated
BasilDV

Hi @chatswood,

We understand the importance of your service. However, as you are aware we rely on NBN Co in resolving this issue with your service. I understand that our Engineering team has been in touch and was informed that they are coordinating with NBN if a possible technician visit is required to resolve the issue.

Further updates will be given once available. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

chatswood
Level 3
That’s where the story keeps changing. Now it’s a NBN problem
chatswood
Level 3
I have spoken to my neighbours 2 doors down who are TPG customers. They don’t recall noticing an outage on Friday & their internet is working perfectly. They are connected to the same node as me
BasilDV

Hi @chatswood,

The issue that you are experiencing is not an outage. This is a selective issue in which our Engineers raised with the NBN Co to check if why the modem is not authenticating with the NBN server.

We are currently waiting with the update from NBN Co if an NBN technician is needed to attend and fix the service or if it can be resolved remotely.

Further updates will be given, once available.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

chatswood
Level 3
Well I’ve been in touch with the NBN & they keep telling me it’s your problem. As for waiting..... that’s what I’ve been doing since Friday
chatswood
Level 3
What I would like to know now that the NBN are involved is will the TPG technician still be coming between 7 & 12. I am going to night shift & need rest. I don’t want to be up for someone who isn’t coming
BasilDV

I'll chase this with our Engineering team to contact you to confirm if the TPG tech visit is cancelled or not. They'll be in touch within the day.

Kind regards,

BasilDV