FTTN nbn dropouts

Samwell550
Level 2
I've been using tpg for about a month now and had no problems whatsoever until late last week when my dsl and net constantly drops out. I've tried following the suggestions in your guides but it still disconnects later that day.
5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @Samwell550,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have run some remote test.

We can see that the internet seems to be stable now and the modem is getting a good sync speed. It seems that the troubleshooting that you've done may have worked.

Are you still experiencing the dropouts? Are you connected via a WiFi connection or a Wired connection?

If it's on a WiFi connection, you may try this community link for some troubleshooting and to improve your wireless connection at home.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Samwell550
Level 2
Hey

Just had another drop out. The wifi signal is fine as I am still connected to my home network, just the dsl and internet drops out randomly. Also I am using both. Ethernet for my pc and wireless for everything else.
Ahra_G

Hi Samwell550

I'll have someone from our Technical Team to contact and assist you in checking for any underlying cause. Could you please provide us with your best contact time & number via private message so I can arrange a call back to be made tomorrow.

Thanks! 

BasilDV

Thank you for sending in your details, @Samwell550.

I'll arrange a call from our Tech team between 7PM - 8PM NSW (4PM - 5PM WA) time.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Shane

Hi @Samwell550,

We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians and advised that the dropouts occurring on the modem/router. Our Technician will continue to monitor your service that currently connected for 23h 15m.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!