TPG Community

Get online support

Firmware update for Sagemcom 5G 5866T

inori
Level 2

Hello everyone,

i 've been searching around internet to find the firmware for this modem but i couldn't find others results except here in tpg forum. so i am looking for the latest firmware file for my Sagemcom 5G 5866T router.

Current Firmware Details:

• Model: Sagemcom 5G 5866T
  • Current Firmware Version: SGJy100058
  • GUI Version: 5.37.5

If anyone has the latest firmware file or knows where I can download it, please share the link or the file.

Thank you very much for your help!

5 REPLIES 5
kate_

Hey @inori, we roll out updates to our Sagemcom modems automatically, so your firmware would be all up to date 😊

david64
Master

@kate_ . There are several threads in Community asking about Sagemcom firmware but moderators never confirm what is the latest, even when the user takes the time to display their version. There are about 3 versions mentioned: 58, 214, 21E. So what is latest?

Moderators should have access to a list of current firmware versions for their supported routers.

inori
Level 2

Hey @kate_ , Thank for replying. Can you confirm which firmware version is the latest one?. Can you just share the firmware with community?. its pain in the butts to wait for automatic update. Also i don't think the firmware automatic update will work on my router due to it behind my firewall. I can just update my self it i had the firmware file. If cannot share with community can you share privately by email or PM?.

DsB-79
Level 2
Hi can some One Share the latest firmware for this device? Regards, Diogo.
inori
Level 2

I think they dont want to share with community Smiley Indifferent . i saw many posting in this forum request for firmware sadly no one has the firmware except their support team.